Preparing for Your First Home Purchase
Buying your first home can be one of the most exciting times in your life, but it's also the largest financial commitment you have ever made and should not be entered into lightly. Our goal is to help make your first-time home buying experience great. Our homebuyer educators help walk you through the entire process so you are ready to approach and complete your steps to homeownership with renewed confidence.
- Pros/cons of owning
- Personal budgeting
- Credit management
- Down payment assistance programs
- Working with a lender and Realtor
- Home inspections
- Making an offer
- Preparing for closing
Our free education services are offered in a personalized setting so we can be very specific to your situation. We offer both day and evening sessions, Mondays - Fridays. Participants who complete the program may even receive discounts on their closing fees for attending.
Group Class Schedule
Our free group classes fill up fast!
So fill out the form below to get enrolled today!
- September 10th & 11th 5:30pm- 8:30pm (6 hours)
- October 1st & 2nd 5:30pm- 8:30pm (6 hours)
- October 22nd & 23rd 5:30pm- 8:30pm (6 hours)
- November 5th & 6th 5:30pm- 8:30pm (6 hours)
- November 26th & 27th 5:30pm- 8:30pm (6 hours)
- December 17th & 18th 5:30pm- 8:30pm (6 hours)
Home Buyer Education
Our homebuyer educators will help walk your through the entire buying process so you are ready to complete your steps to homeownership with renewed confidence.