• I hereby request the services of Sioux Empire Housing Partnershipâ€™s (SEHP) Education Center for Homeownership.
• I agree to provide any information required by SEHP in order to complete the program.
• I agree to give permission to any lender from which I obtain a mortgage to discuss my loan and any delinquencies with SEHP staff.
• I agree to give permission to SEHP to share information with Sioux Falls Community Development or my employer (if applicable) for the purpose of evaluating my request for resources.
• I understand that SEHP does not charge a fee to participate in the Homebuyer Education Program.
• I understand that SEHP may recommend several mortgage loan product(s) or down payment assistance. However, I also understand that SEHP is NOT responsible for any lender decision and has NO authority to approve or deny any mortgage application.
• I understand that completion of the SEHP Homebuyer Education Program is not a guarantee that any mortgage application will be approved.
• I agree to hold SEHP harmless for any losses, claims, liabilities or damages alleged to arise from SEHPâ€™s services.
• I understand that SEHP resources, including real estate services, may be available to me, but I am under no obligation to utilize these services.
The Sioux Empire Housing Partnership (SEHP), Homeownership Education Resource Organization (H.E.R.O.) and HUD require a full disclosure of potential and actual conflicts of interest so that you are in a position to make fully informed decisions. It is up to you to choose whom you would like to work within the mortgage and real estate arena; you are not obligated to receive any mortgage or real estate services.
Agency Conduct: No SEHP employee, officer, director, contractor, volunteer, or agent shall undertake any action that might result in, or create the appearance of, administering counseling operations for personal or private gain, provide preferential treatment for any person or organization, or engage in conduct that will compromise our agencyâ€™s compliance with federal regulations and our commitment to serving the best interest of our clients.
In working with you to provide Homebuyer Education and/or counseling, the client, is not obligated to receive, purchase or utilize any other services offered by the organization, or its exclusive partners, in order to receive housing counseling services.
You further understand that our agency is required to provide you with information on other affordable mortgage product and/or real estate services available to you in the marketplace and that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are receiving the best mortgage product and/or real estate services for your individual or family needs.
Our Counseling/Education addresses the following:
Pre-Purchase Homebuyer Education Counseling
Pre-Purchase Homebuyer Education Workshops
Rental Housing Counseling
Rental Housing Workshops
Financial Budgeting & Credit Repair workshops
Non-Delinquent Post Purchase workshops
Predatory Lending Educational Workshops